ScribeDoctor.com is in existence since 2008, and we have been serving clients effectively from the US, UK, Dubai, and Canada. Most of our clients are long term service seekers. We believe in highest client satisfaction with regard to quality of reports and turn around time. For patient data safety and security, we follow the HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act) guidelines.
The management is equally competent in Transcription as well as essential Tech which helps to meet clients’ technical requirements in a jiffy.
1. Client uploads dictation to us in secure manner via our Transcription Manager platform. If the client has his/her own platform and specifications, then we follow that.
2. We run the voice files through an internally developed voice recognition engine.
3. A transcriptionist called an MT (a Medical Transcriptionist) proofs the report with voice file word to word.
4. Transcriptionist then reads the report without listening to the voice file and re-listens words or phrases that may require a double check.
5. An editor called a TE (Transcription editor) proofs the word file with voice.
6. The TE reads the report without listening to the voice file and re-listens words or phrases that may require a double check.
7. We upload the text files securely to Transcription Manager for the client to download. If the client has his/her own platform and specifications, then we follow that.
8. Feedback, if any, from the client is taken and studied for improvement.
Contact US/Request a Quote
*In case you don’t see a reply from us in 24 hours, kindly email us separately: [email protected]
Contact Us today to have an error-free transcript!!
Want to test our skills first?
If you want us to transcribe a test voice file for you, use the tool below:
Upload dictation securely for medical transcription or simply drag-drop to the box below
1. My files are not getting uploaded. What to do?
Email ([email protected]) us about the problem with an attachment of the file. We will look into it and rectify.
2. What is the cost for medical transcription?
We charge per line. 1 line is 65 characters. We will look into your sample file and mutually agree up on a rate per line. You can be rest assured it will be as per industry standards.
3. Can I record on my phone?
We are afraid it will not have the necessary clarity for us to hear it properly and type it error-free. As this is not an one time task, we request you to use professional recording devices like the Philips speech mike and speak into it clearly and without distraction.