ScribeDoctor.com provides top notch Colorectal Surgery Transcription Services. We are serving clients across USA, Canada, UK, Dubai and the rest of the world since 2008. Accurate and Affordable Transcription Services are provided in a Professional manner. All of our existing clients are with us since long. Our approach is to provide ready to sign transcripts to the physicians. This saves a lot of time for them correcting the reports. File upload, viewing, download etc. are done in a safe and secure manner. All the patient data is considered confidential. We also stick with the client’s turn around time (TAT).
We have a feedback mechanism where the doctor will be able to let us know if there were any edits in the transcripts. We then study the edited part to improve the accuracy. Though we have the platform ready to get you started, we can also quickly plugin to your own platform in case you have one.
Colorectal surgery is a field in medicine dealing with disorders of the rectum, anus, and colon. The field is also known as proctology, but this term is now used infrequently within medicine and is most often employed to identify practices relating to the anus and rectum in particular. The word proctology is derived from the Greek words πρωκτός proktos, meaning “anus” or “hindparts”, and -λογία -logia, meaning “science” or “study”.
Physicians specializing in this field of medicine are called colorectal surgeons or proctologists.
Colorectal surgical disorders include:
- varicosities or swelling, and inflammation of veins in the rectum and anus (Hemorrhoids)
- unnatural cracks or tears in the anus (Anal fissures)
- abnormal connections or passageways between the rectum or other anorectal area to the skin surface (Fistulas)
- severe constipation conditions
- fecal incontinence
- protrusion of the walls of the rectum through the anus (Rectal prolapse)
- birth defects such as the imperforate anus
- treatment of severe colic disorders, such as Crohn’s disease
- cancer of the colon and rectum (Colorectal cancer)
- repositioning of the rectal area if fallen out.
- anal cancer (rare)
- any injuries to the anus
- removal of objects inserted into anus
Transcribing Colon & Rectal Surgery dictations accurately and affordably is extremely important. We, at ScribeDoctor, support this cause with our decade long service history and professionalism.
Colorectal Surgery Transcription Process:
Contact US/Request a Quote for Colorectal Surgery Transcription
*In case you don’t see a reply from us in 24 hours, kindly email us separately: [email protected]
Contact Us today to have an error-free transcript!!
Want to test our skills first?
If you want us to transcribe a test voice file for you, use the tool below:
Upload dictation securely for medical transcription or simply drag-drop to the box below
1. My files are not getting uploaded. What to do?
Email ([email protected]) us about the problem with an attachment of the file. We will look into it and rectify.
2. What is the cost for medical transcription?
We charge per line. 1 line is 65 characters. We will look into your sample file and mutually agree up on a rate per line. You can be rest assured it will be as per industry standards.
3. Can I record on my phone?
We are afraid it will not have the necessary clarity for us to hear it properly and type it error-free. As this is not an one time task, we request you to use professional recording devices like the Philips speech mike and speak into it clearly and without distraction.