ScribeDoctor.com provides top notch Developmental Pediatrics Transcription Services. We are serving clients across USA, Canada, UK, Dubai and the rest of the world since 2008. Accurate and Affordable Transcription Services are provided in a Professional manner. All of our existing clients are with us since long. Our approach is to provide ready to sign transcripts to the physicians. This saves a lot of time for them correcting the reports. File upload, viewing, download etc. are done in a safe and secure manner. All the patient data is considered confidential. We also stick with the client’s turn around time (TAT).
We have a feedback mechanism where the doctor will be able to let us know if there were any edits in the transcripts. We then study the edited part to improve the accuracy. Though we have the platform ready to get you started, we can also quickly plugin to your own platform in case you have one.
If your child has a developmental, learning, or behavioral problem, a developmental-behavioral pediatrician has the training and expertise to evaluate and care for your child. Developmental-behavioral pediatricians possess training and experience to consider, in their assessments and treatments, the medical and psychosocial aspects of children’s and adolescents’ developmental and behavioral problems.
Developmental-behavioral pediatricians evaluate, counsel, and provide treatment for children, adolescents, and their families with a wide range of developmental and behavioral difficulties, including
- Learning disorders including dyslexia, writing diffi culties, math disorders, and other school-related learning problems
- Attention and behavioral disorders including attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder and associated conditions including oppositional-defiant behavior, conduct problems, depression, and anxiety disorders
- Tics, Tourette syndrome, and other habit disorders
- Regulatory disorders including sleep disorders, feeding problems, discipline difficulties, complicated toilet-training issues, enuresis (bedwetting), and encopresis (soiling)
- Developmental disabilities including cerebral palsy, spina bifi da, mental retardation, autism spectrum disorders, and visual and hearing impairments
- Delayed development in speech, language, motor skills, and thinking ability
- Behavioral and developmental problems complicating the full range of pediatric chronic illnesses and disabling conditions (for example, genetic disorders, epilepsy, prematurity, diabetes, asthma, cancer)
Transcribing Developmental-Behavioral Pediatrics dictations accurately and affordably is extremely important. We, at ScribeDoctor, support this cause with our decade long service history and professionalism.
Developmental Pediatrics Transcription Process:
Contact US/Request a Quote for Developmental Pediatrics Transcription:
*In case you don’t see a reply from us in 24 hours, kindly email us separately: [email protected]
Contact Us today to have an error-free transcript!!
Want to test our skills first?
If you want us to transcribe a test voice file for you, use the tool below:
Upload dictation securely for medical transcription or simply drag-drop to the box below
1. My files are not getting uploaded. What to do?
Email ([email protected]) us about the problem with an attachment of the file. We will look into it and rectify.
2. What is the cost for medical transcription?
We charge per line. 1 line is 65 characters. We will look into your sample file and mutually agree up on a rate per line. You can be rest assured it will be as per industry standards.
3. Can I record on my phone?
We are afraid it will not have the necessary clarity for us to hear it properly and type it error-free. As this is not an one time task, we request you to use professional recording devices like the Philips speech mike and speak into it clearly and without distraction.