Outsourcing medical transcription to Medical Transcription Services in India has some unparalleled benefits to the clients in USA, UK, Canada, and rest of the world. We are looking into some below:
1. Large number of English speaking young population:
Being a colony of UK before independence, India gave high importance to learning English in its colleges. This has helped to bring India as the No. 1 Outsourcing destination in the world.
2. When USA sleeps, India works:
The difference in time zone is a great advantage. When the physician is done with his dictations and goes home, the transcriptionist in India can start typing up the reports, which will be ready for the doctor to sign next day when he comes for work.
3. Low cost compared to doing in-house:
The wages are comparatively lesser in India than in the USA or UK or CA for that matter, which will reduce a lot of overhead costs for the clients, still respecting the HIPAA rules and Patient Privacy.
4. High quality IT, internet services:
Indian youngsters are also proficient in IT, software and internet services and the infrastructure is world class. This will help to maintain a supporting ecosystem for medical transcription services.
5. Time tested and proven:
Outsourcing transcription services to India has a proven track record from the 1990’s and the country has been highly reputed for providing quality and affordable medical transcription services to clients across the world.
Medical Transcription Services in India – Our Process:
1. Client uploads dictation to us in secure manner via our Transcription Manager platform. If the client has his/her own platform and specifications, then we follow that.
2. We run the voice files through an internally developed voice recognition engine.
3. A transcriptionist called an MT (a Medical Transcriptionist) proofs the report with voice file word to word.
4. Transcriptionist then reads the report without listening to the voice file and re-listens words or phrases that may require a double check.
5. An editor called a TE (Transcription editor) proofs the word file with voice.
6. The TE reads the report without listening to the voice file and re-listens words or phrases that may require a double check.
7. We upload the text files securely to Transcription Manager for the client to download. If the client has his/her own platform and specifications, then we follow that.
8. Feedback, if any, from the client is taken and studied for improvement.
Medical Transcription Services in India – ScribeDoctor.com’s Process Flow:
Transcribing your dictations accurately and affordably is extremely important. We, at ScribeDoctor, support this cause with our decade long service history and professionalism.
Contact US/Request a Quote
*In case you don’t see a reply from us in 24 hours, kindly email us separately: [email protected]
Contact Us today to have an error-free transcript!!
Want to test our skills first?
If you want us to transcribe a test voice file for you, use the tool below:
Upload dictation securely for medical transcription or simply drag-drop to the box below
1. My files are not getting uploaded. What to do?
Email ([email protected]) us about the problem with an attachment of the file. We will look into it and rectify.
2. What is the cost for medical transcription?
We charge per line. 1 line is 65 characters. We will look into your sample file and mutually agree up on a rate per line. You can be rest assured it will be as per industry standards.
3. Can I record on my phone?
We are afraid it will not have the necessary clarity for us to hear it properly and type it error-free. As this is not an one time task, we request you to use professional recording devices like the Philips speech mike and speak into it clearly and without distraction.