Across Australia, one would find many Walk-in clinics and Urgent Care Centers. Keeping transcripts of each visits and followups are mandatory. Bigger transcription firms won’t pay attention to small clinics because the revenue is less. But we are very happy to provide excellent service to them as well, with all the dedicated support and platform we have. We cover A-Z specialties of medicine, be it podiatry clinic or rheumatology clinic or sleep medicine or whatever. All of our clients prefer to stick with us for a long term due to professional services provided, quality and affordability.
Our Process – Medical Transcription Services in Australia:
1. Client uploads dictation to us in secure manner via our Transcription Manager platform. If the client has his/her own platform and specifications, then we follow that.
2. We run the voice files through an internally developed voice recognition engine.
3. A transcriptionist called an MT (a Medical Transcriptionist) proofs the report with voice file word to word.
4. Transcriptionist then reads the report without listening to the voice file and re-listens words or phrases that may require a double check.
5. An editor called a TE (Transcription editor) proofs the word file with voice.
6. The TE reads the report without listening to the voice file and re-listens words or phrases that may require a double check.
7. We upload the text files securely to Transcription Manager for the client to download. If the client has his/her own platform and specifications, then we follow that.
8. Feedback, if any, from the client is taken and studied for improvement.
Medical Transcription Services in Australia Process:
Transcribing your dictations accurately and affordably is extremely important. We, at ScribeDoctor, support this cause with our decade long service history and professionalism.
Contact US/Request a Quote – Medical Transcription Services in Australia.
*In case you don’t see a reply from us in 24 hours, kindly email us separately: [email protected]
Contact Us today to have an error-free transcript!!
Want to test our skills first?
If you want us to transcribe a test voice file for you, use the tool below:
Upload dictation securely for medical transcription or simply drag-drop to the box below
1. My files are not getting uploaded. What to do?
Email ([email protected]) us about the problem with an attachment of the file. We will look into it and rectify.
2. What is the cost for medical transcription?
We charge per line. 1 line is 65 characters. We will look into your sample file and mutually agree up on a rate per line. You can be rest assured it will be as per industry standards.
3. Can I record on my phone?
We are afraid it will not have the necessary clarity for us to hear it properly and type it error-free. As this is not an one time task, we request you to use professional recording devices like the Philips speech mike and speak into it clearly and without distraction.
Specialty clinics/doctors in the following areas can contact us for medical transcription services:
|Medical Transcription Services in New South Wales|
|Medical Transcription Services in Queensland|
|Medical Transcription Services in South Australia|
|Medical Transcription Services in Tasmania|
|Medical Transcription Services in Victoria|
|Medical Transcription Services in Western Australia|